Thursday 14 February 2013

Growing love apple tree in mumbai in a drum on the terrace garden




I am growing love apples in  a drum on my terrace without any pesticides.At present the flowers and the fruits are in bloom.We enjoy the juicy fruits after a hot day on the terrace.This plant is easy to grow and brings fruits after three years.It needs a little pruning and natural fertilizer from the dried leaves and cuttings together with cow dung mixed in a drum with holes drilled at the side.Below are the pictures clicked for you to see and enjoy.

Love Apple tree grown in a drum. 
 Flower of love apple
Flower of love apple with a tiny bee inside.


Dried flowers of love apples .

Love apples on the tree with pink mouths.

Love apples on the tree. 




3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I should go up there more often :). your dedication for your garden is what i love the most. waiting TO BITE into those love apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pluck one eat and enjoy,but dont forget to wash it first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. ispace1

    ReplyDelete